Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wedding Day Playlist (Courtesy of my iPod)

Image source: flickr.com  


I have a playlist on my iPod called "Favorite love songs." I know love songs aren't everyone's favorite, but if you have a special someone in your life, or especially if you're planning to marry a special someone, love songs just feel like icing on the cupcake of your heart.   

I think the music you choose to play at your wedding is important, whether it's the song you walk down the aisle to or the pre-ceremony music you have playing as your guests arrive. Your music choices should set the tone for your wedding and be a good representation of you and your future spouse. 

With that said, I want to share 30 of the songs on my "favorite love songs" playlist in case you're feeling stuck about which songs to incorporate into your special day.

Enjoy!

1. "All In" by Lifehouse
2. "Arms" by Christina Perri
3. "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol
4. "Come and Save Me" by Gloriana
5. "Enchanted" by Taylor Swift 
6. "Falling Slowly" by The Frames
7. "First Day of My Life" by Bright Eyes 
8. "Glitter in the Air" by P!nk
9. "Here in Your Arms" by HelloGoodbye 
10. "Ho Hey" by The Lumineers
11. "Home" by Phillip Phillips
12. "I'm Only Me When I'm With You" by Taylor Swift 
13. "(I Can't Help) Falling in Love With You" by Ingrid Michaelson 
14. "I Do" by Colbie Caillat 
15. "I Won't Give Up" by Jason Mraz
16. "Love Story" by Taylor Swift
17. "Mama's Song" by Carrie Underwood 
18. "Mary's Song (Oh My My My)" by Taylor Swift
19. "Mine" by Taylor Swift
20. "November Rain" by Guns N' Roses
21. "The Only Exception" by Paramore
22. "Penguin" by Christina Perri
23. "Rhythm of Love" by Plain White T's
24. "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri 
25. "Til Kingdom Come" by Coldplay 
26. "Truly Madly Deeply" by Savage Garden
27. "Unchained Melody" by Righteous Brothers
28. "You're Still the One" by Shania Twain 
29. "You and Me" by Lifehouse
30. "1,2,3,4" by Plain White T's 

What are some of your favorite love songs? 

<3 Madison 

No comments:

Post a Comment