Friday, May 10, 2013

Welcome!

Image source: flickr.com 

Hello friends.

I would like to introduce you to my new blog. It's a lifestyle blog, and I wanted to start it for a few different reasons:

1. My interests have been expanding lately, and I wanted a place to share them. I've recently taken an interest in topics such as food, home improvement, relationships, etc. I'm sorry if any of this sounds boring to you. I definitely still plan on writing about personal growth and inspiration here as well. But I will be writing about other stuff too.

2. I'm getting older. I think my new interests are taking shape as a result of my gradual entrance into "womanhood." I've been watching channels like Food Network and HGTV in my spare time. Sometimes I read articles about marriage and weddings because they fascinate me. I feel really pleased with myself whenever I successfully organize something or cook a meal. I just feel like growing up has launched me into all this new territory, and I want to explore it.  

3. I want to branch out and challenge myself. It doesn't seem fair to myself to let all these new ideas sit inside of me and not go anywhere. I think it will be good to step out of my comfort zone and write about new things. I want to test my ability to continue writing engaging content despite the slight shift in my usual niche.

I would also like to note that I do not plan on abandoning Journey of a Soul Searcher. I will still blog over there whenever I can and whenever I feel inspired---just like I do now.

I hope you'll be patient with me as I work on developing this new blog and helping it find its place in the world/Internet.

Thanks for stopping by!

<3 Madison      

No comments:

Post a Comment