Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Recipe: Grilled Peanut Butter and Apple Sandwich


I made this sandwich one day when I was looking for something quick, easy and light. It was so good, and I make it all the time now. I'm sure other people have already thought of this sandwich idea before, but I'm going to share my recipe with you anyway...in a more conversational style than my previous recipe posts if you don't mind. :-) 

Here we go!

What you need:
Bread
Butter
Apple
Peanut butter 

Step 1: Preheat a griddle or skillet over low to medium heat and melt about a tablespoon of butter on it.

Step 2: Grab two slices of bread (whichever kind you like) and spread a generous amount of peanut butter on one of the slices.

Step 3: Cut up about half of an apple into thin slices and layer the slices on top of the peanut butter like so...


Step 4: Put the two slices of bread together and place your sandwich on the heated and buttered griddle or skillet. Cook for about a minute or two on each side until golden brown. 

Step 5: Omnomnomnom

Enjoy!

<3 Madison  

No comments:

Post a Comment